Skip to content
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR BIKE TROTTER
- Remove outer bolt from back axle of bike (preferably side opposite bike chain).
- On the Bike trotter, remove quick connect pin (A) and separate bike attachment (B) from trotter bar (C).
- Slide bike attachment over tire’s axle and tighten outer bolt over it until secure.
- Slide trotter bar over bike attachment and line up holes.
- Make sure trotter bar curves towards rear of bike (flip bar if necessary).
- Insert quick connect pin though holes and pull double wire over pin to secure it.
- When not in use, the Bike Trotter can be rotated up for easy storage or removed by removing quick connect pin. Bike attachment can remain on bike.