HELPFUL TIPS for woof cycle bike trotter
- Be mindful of your pet’s capabilities when using Bike Trotter.
- For the safety of dog and rider, the Bike Trotter should be used by adults only.
- Attach Bike Trotter clip to your dog’s collar and walk the bike until your dog is comfortable with it.
- Start slowly, practicing turns and stops in an open area.
- Keep first outings short, gradually working up to longer rides.
- Do not over exercise your dog-stop for water breaks as needed.
- Use safe riding techniques and enjoy.
SAFETY IN DESIGN
Woof Cycle Bike Trotter allows you to safely exercise your dog at a trot while riding your bike.
- Low attachment point virtually eliminates tipping forces.
- Strong and lightweight.
- Flexible arm provides for dog and rider comfort
- Keeps our dog by your side but out of harms way.
- Can be attached on both sides of the bike if gear side accommodates.
- Rotate up for easy storage.
- Easy removal with quick connect pin.
WARNING – PLEASE READ!
- To be used on non- motorized bikes only.
- Recommended for dogs 10 lbs to 90 lbs.
- Manufacturer not responsible for bike accidents caused by rider or dog.
- Good in temperature ranges from 0°F to 100°F , consider dogs safety in extreme temperature ranges.